Monday, September 13, 2010

Updated my bloggie~

wa~ super long time dint come and update my bloggie dy =(
i have many thg 2 write bt i'm so lazy >.<"
and da time longer and longer make me forget all the thg i wanna to write dy~
so bad =.=
everytime when i come here alomost wanna write about sad thg =(
haiz ...
i hate tat feeling  make me moody~
i have a number of frd~ 
bt feels tat they treat me not good as well~
i also considering,confusing whether we shud b jz simple frd last 4 longer time or
really can be best frd 4ever~ 
i really sad when u all treat me like tis
bt i have ntg 2 choose~ 
i jz can keep quite...and said ntg =(
bt tat time really make me feel sad deeply...
and hard 2 breath~
i really dunno wat should i do????
i always try 2 dun thk 2 much
and forget those thg as soon as possible..
sumtime  my patience is exhausting...
really wanna say it out hw i feels~
I'm always like tat, ppl treat me like tis~ 
... haiz...

2 comments: